united ambitious confident
enthusiastic creative empowering
Lambeth Academy seek to promote the confidence and engagement of all our Parents/carers.
Why Parent Partnership?
- You are our first and most important educators!
- You have a powerful motivation for wanting the academy to be exceptional!
- You add to the academy's capacity and can assist with our decision making processes
We believe that:
- All parents care for their son/daughters and want them to do well, regardless of social background race or ability.
- Every student has the right to a high-quality education.
- School leaders are vital in taking responsibility for establishing partnerships with parents.
- Information that parents receive is valuable and must be accessible for all.
- Parent partnerships are two way communications and both are equally valuable.
Please do not hesitate to contact Parents and Carers Group for any information with regards to parental involvement.
Use the link below to:
- View what parents have reported about Lambeth Academy on the OFSTED parent view website.
- Add your views to the OFSTED parent view website.