Improving Links with Schools
To keep your child/ren safe and ensure their well-being, we are constantly looking for ways to improve our links with you and keep everyone up-to-date and well informed. As sending written information home is sometimes unreliable; we have decided to implement Schoolcomms, an electronic school communication system. This will enable you to receive all your information from school quickly and reliably. We can send letters by email to your inbox and short messages directly to your mobile phone as a text message.
- Receive letters more reliably and promptly
- See letters in your inbox like any other email
- Get a short text message if we need to contact you urgently
- Still get paper letters if you don’t have email
- Not need to rely on your child for delivery
- Send us any reasons for absence via text or email
- Send more letters and information regarding your child/ren
- Save money on admin time, printing and paper
- Contact you urgently when necessary
The school will use the email address and mobile number that we hold for the Priority one contact(s) in our database. If you are not certain that we have your correct details, please use the form on the left. If you change your contact details please let the school know as soon as possible. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than school business. You will not receive any spam or marketing material.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the school office on 020 7819 4700.