HOW YOU CAN HELP WITH GCSE PREPARATION
In order to ensure your child achieves the best results, we need your support leading up to and during GCSE exams. Please read the information provided or get in touch with a member of the Year 11 team. We are here for you every step of the way!
Who can I speak to?
Mr Rowe, Head of Year 11
Mr Aung, Assistant Principal, Raising Achievement
What can I do to help my child revise?
- Ensure your child attends school every day and is on time.
- Ensure your child is attending masterclass and holiday interventions.
- Create a quiet space for your child to revise at home.
- Check your child is doing their homework.
- Keep in close contact with us.
- Talk to us about any concerns.
What can I do to help my child prepare for Sixth Form?
- Secure a place in the Sixth Form early so you don't have to worry.
- Ensure your child has completed an application form for the Sixth Form.
- Speak to the Year 11 team if you need assistance.
Every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday we allow students to stay on after Masterclass and work independently from 4.30 - 5.30pm. This is the kind of hard work that will ultimately lead to success.
WHAT ARE THE KEY DATES FOR YEAR 11?
Mocks 1: November 23rd to December 9th
Mocks 2: March 1st to March 12th